Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Just asking...did I see that Tolmie posted the Kovacic injury rumor might be true?

I think tolmie might heard the player is getting injured but doesn't necessarly know the name of said player.

We recently only find out that Ben Knight who is getting injured instead Mateo Kovacic.

Everything on here is just an opinion until it actually plays out. Everyone knows this or at least they should. So what's the point of grilling H94? He doesn't need to provide you or anyone else proof of anything. You know this. In all honesty I'm surprised he hasn't told you to fuck off, no disrespect.
Evidently you've not read the thread where H94 says certain ITK claims are empirical?

I suggest you wind your neck in & do a bit of reading, before dipping your snout in. No disrespect. \0/

Not loving this deal. Not that I dislike the player but more a case of it feeling rushed. If we really wanted him why wait until now and why not use Borges to keep West Ham happy? By all accounts we did them no favours on that deal.

As this window goes on it's clear we were blindsided by two things, Bellingham not taking the deal he said he would and Gundogan leaving.

The above two things are the only reason we didn't go in for Rice until the very last minute and then left it so late to move on Paqueta.

I'm conflicted though. The single reason Liverpool managed to win a title was because we didn't do a deal to replace Kompany. Not bringing in anyone left us with the shite that was Fernandinho at CB and not having the same Fernandinho at DM. I sincerely hope we learned from the mistakes of that season and do strengthen because if we're relying on Kovacic and Philips at any point the drop off is massive and I feel this is a season we won't have the luxury of dropping points often.
Sometimes even the best laid laid plans go awry. City this summer have had to deal with a multitude of issues. Bernie, Gundo, Laporte looking out for their own reasons. Mahrez surprising the club by wanting a move. Walker again no one really seen that coming. Throw in the Cancelo issue and the club is doing ok.

We wanted Bellingham. Didn’t happen and due to an unprecedented treble we are having to recruit late. Maybe it’s a mistake and we should go with what we have but maybe that won’t work either with the squad thin.

Lot of factors in player for a good few players. We are reacting ok. Kova came in early and we landed a beast in gvardiol. Adding 2
More bodies will do us no harm.

Not a perfect window but ok based on the info above.

Evidently you've not read the thread where H94 says certain ITK claims are empirical?

I suggest you wind your neck in & do a bit of reading, before dipping your snout in. No disrespect. \0/
Not fully empircial, educated guess :).

I totally agree.

Is it a fact or pure speculation and opinion - too many ongoing and protracted slagging matches which fills the bloody threads .

Hopefully all our transfer activity is resloved soon, and then the needy fantasists and terminally stupid can concenrate on the Match Thread :)
With Sterling gone last summer and FFS no longer at the club it's going to be interesting to see who gets the raw deal this year (apart from Kalvin Phillips). He didn't kick a ball on Sunday yet he was still largely at fault for the defeat.

My money is on Grealish this season. They'll have the pitch forks at the ready!

With Sterling gone last summer and FFS no longer at the club it's going to be interesting to see who gets the raw deal this year (apart from Kalvin Phillips). He didn't kick a ball on Sunday yet he was still largely at fault for the defeat.

My money is on Grealish this season. They'll have the pitch forks at the ready!

Philips still going to be the FFS as long he stay in City. Many of our fans already made up their mind and single him out as the most piece of shit City player at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.