Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

So, what is everyones level of % of this deal happening?

I'm currently on a 50% because of the big fee.

So, what is everyones level of % of this deal happening?

I'm currently on a 50% because of the big fee.
Am at 85% but only cos we're fookin' minted.

From a Red Top.
Manchester City are set to bank £95m if they can defeat Inter Milan and win their first Champions League - except the weight of pressure on Pep Guardiola’s players will be lifted slightly by the realisation that all but £4m is guaranteed before kicking a ball.

Victory in Istanbul tonight would bring their total prize money for the second treble in English football history to a little shy of an eye-watering £280m.

Ta Da.

From a Red Top.
Manchester City are set to bank £95m if they can defeat Inter Milan and win their first Champions League - except the weight of pressure on Pep Guardiola’s players will be lifted slightly by the realisation that all but £4m is guaranteed before kicking a ball.

Victory in Istanbul tonight would bring their total prize money for the second treble in English football history to a little shy of an eye-watering £280m.

Ta Da.
and paying out millions on transfer add ons and player bonuses

Ta Da

From a Red Top.

Ta Da.
95% all in for me and done before Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.