Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I reckon Haaland. It will take some going for him to replicate his incredible tally from last season and people will be waiting for him to slip up.

Personally, I think he'll have another great season, but maybe not quite hit the heights of last year, given he's a bit more of a known quantity in the league this time round.
Quite possibly, he needs to improve considerably his all round game, and no doubt he will and that will make up for any slight drop off in goals, the guy will always get bag fulls.

By the way, if we do go for him and get him, and it turns out I was a bit sniffy about him, nobody’ll be happier than me.
We should all be pragmatic, and be prepared to change our minds about players (upwards or downwards, by the way). And players themselves can evolve surprisingly. I wasn’t exactly thrilled when we got Akanji. He, perhaps more than any other player, has astonished me.

I reckon Haaland. It will take some going for him to replicate his incredible tally from last season and people will be waiting for him to slip up.

Personally, I think he'll have another great season, but maybe not quite hit the heights of last year, given he's a bit more of a known quantity in the league this time round.
Agree to a point.
However, working with Pep, he will no doubt undergo more transformation this coming season, becoming more prolific and continue to be a huge player for us!

By the way, if we do go for him and get him, and it turns out I was a bit sniffy about him, nobody’ll be happier than me.
We should all be pragmatic, and be prepared to change our minds about players (upwards or downwards, by the way). And players themselves can evolve surprisingly. I wasn’t exactly thrilled when we got Akanji. He, perhaps more than any other player, has astonished me.
PIE

Pep Improves Everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.