Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

By the way, if we do go for him and get him, and it turns out I was a bit sniffy about him, nobody’ll be happier than me.
We should all be pragmatic, and be prepared to change our minds about players (upwards or downwards, by the way). And players themselves can evolve surprisingly. I wasn’t exactly thrilled when we got Akanji. He, perhaps more than any other player, has astonished me.
Players generally improve with better players around them training day in day out, the smarter ones with a football brain can go to the next level with this squad and coaches which we have seen with so many working with Pep over the years.

Agree to a point.
However, working with Pep, he will no doubt undergo more transformation this coming season, becoming more prolific and continue to be a huge player for us!

Absolutely mate, he's still ridiculously young, which often gets overlooked. He'll be a better all round player for sure, I just wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of a drop off on his goal tally. He'll still be a golden boot contender though, even if that is the case.

So we lost a 1 in 5 from midfield/cam player in Gundo and are potentially replacing him with a 1 in 5 player from midfield who as a Brucie bonus is about twice as good defensively.
I don't know who this 30 goal a season in a top league midfielder you are expecting us to sign is because they don't exist.
He’s not a 1 in 5 player in a top league though. You have to be careful using stats from the Brazil national Team to justify a signing. Goals against the likes of Bolivia/Peru/Senegal/etc etc count for little

And i never once mention a 30 goal a season midfielder. No idea where you pulled that from. i do think we should get a replacement for Mahrez instead (established wide player) as we are already well stocked more centrally…

btw I've got some more slogans;

City Unearth New Talents
Flourishing Under City Knowhow
Shaping Healthy International Teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.