Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You don't know what is or isn't happening.
Thats true, none of us do. Its possible we could have offered €350m too, and that West Ham turned down that offer since they want at least €530m. Its just extremely unrealistic, just like its extremely unrealistic that we would have offered €101m and West Ham rejected it.

Jesus H Christ. Just because some talking divot on Twitter invents a price in his bedroom, doesn’t make it so.
Whilst Pacqueta may better realise his potential under Pep, he was barely more than above average last season and we ain’t spending £88m on him. I know that for a fact, cos a bloke on Twitter said……

I could easily be wrong but I am starting to wonder if the comments about matches lasting 100 mins or more is causing Pep and co. to think about having a bigger squad than previously to take account of potential increase in injuries and the need to be more creative in the use of subs. (eg less of a need to blood youngsters and more to replace like for like players with experience - sad if so but might just reflect the number of games expected this season). They may have kept this thought under wraps till now as done in the past with signings of Dias and Akanji. Caveat: I've been wrong before!

I could easily be wrong but I am starting to wonder if the comments about matches lasting 100 mins or more is causing Pep and co. to think about having a bigger squad than previously to take account of potential increase in injuries and the need to be more creative in the use of subs. (eg less of a need to blood youngsters and more to replace like for like players with experience - sad if so but might just reflect the number of games expected this season). They may have kept this thought under wraps till now as done in the past with signings of Dias and Akanji. Caveat: I've been wrong before!
Sure it was mentioned the squad list was full on here

Thats true, none of us do. Its possible we could have offered €350m too, and that West Ham turned down that offer since they want at least €530m. Its just extremely unrealistic, just like its extremely unrealistic that we would have offered €101m and West Ham turned it down.
Not too long ago we relied on ex football journos Peter Gardner and Paul Hince from the MEN to let us know what news what news was breaking. Nowadays any nomark idiot can tweet shite and have people following them hanging off every word they spout. I'm old school and will take interest when Paqueta puts pen to paper, or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.