Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Daily Express say we've had an £88m bid rejected and WHU want £95m. Not sure where they got the info from but it's utter madness for a player not remotely worth the fee. Just cannot see what he brings to the team if I'm honest and I'd rather we walked away from this.
The media was convinced we wouldn't get Gvardiol unless we paid 100 million Euros. We ended paying 90, so I don't put any stock into what they think the fee will be

After hearing Pep say he is a WH player. I know the interest is serious.
£50-70M is what I can see with add-ons as it reaches the higher range.

Important to consider that the style of play under Moyes is not going to show off his qualities as much as with us.

This significantly hurt Joao Felix because Simeone is not going to allow a player such as him when he was so highly rated.

Paquetta is 25 so of course, not the same but the point is you cannot shine in the same way under certain managers style of play or leadership.

I even heard someone make reference to how if we had signed Maguire his career path would be vastly different if he came to us.

We’ve seen plenty of examples of Guardiola helping mid or even late players improve.

Reference Henry’s comments on when he started playing under Guardiola
It won't be 50. As that's how much they paid. I expect bit to be between 70 - 80.

£50-70M is what I can see with add-ons as it reaches the higher range.

Important to consider that the style of play under Moyes is not going to show off his qualities as much as with us.

This significantly hurt Joao Felix because Simeone is not going to allow a player such as him when he was so highly rated.

Paquetta is 25 so of course, not the same but the point is you cannot shine in the same way under certain managers style of play or leadership.

I even heard someone make reference to how if we had signed Maguire his career path would be vastly different if he came to us.

We’ve seen plenty of examples of Guardiola helping mid or even late players improve.

Reference Henry’s comments on when he started playing under Guardiola
Maguire could not like Laporte play in this current City side, too slow on the turn and getting caught playing a high line.

Daily Express say we've had an £88m bid rejected and WHU want £95m. Not sure where they got the info from but it's utter madness for a player not remotely worth the fee. Just cannot see what he brings to the team if I'm honest and I'd rather we walked away from this.

Seriously?

You’re quoting the Daily Express?

The Daily Express said Princess Diana was murdered by the Royal Family as she was about to give birth to a Muslim baby.

Just because the Daily Express said it, doesn’t make it true.

In fact - I’d be more inclined to view that as confirmation the story is in fact complete bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.