Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Opinion or validity? The fee reported is the real problem.

David Orenstein is reporting our serious interest as per Steven on his YouTube channel even and Ornstein is a highly reliable source.
Well, yes, interest i there, and was said by tolmie way ahead of the pack... More opinion and validation on the fee. Because i cannot see city going from 70 milion to 88 mil in one leap. Nor do i think West Ham would decline 88m

So now the massive fee we hear makes a lot more sense if you watch this.

Ignore the £85m in the title and listen to what he says (it's short) or read this:
  1. Orenstein says there has been no formal offer made, but we have approached West Ham.

2. West Ham of course, say they do not want to sell him, unsurprisingly, even if just for positioning because...

3. He has an £84m release clause in his contract

4. BUT that only applies in 2024
So - what a surprise - the Daily Express story is a nonsense and the other report that we offered £80m+

Daily Express say we've had an £88m bid rejected and WHU want £95m. Not sure where they got the info from but it's utter madness for a player not remotely worth the fee. Just cannot see what he brings to the team if I'm honest and I'd rather we walked away from this.
If kdb gets injured next season we struggle . We should have gone for him last season tbh . Respect your opinion though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.