Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

How are people still doing the "I dont care how much we pay him" thing still. clearly our board cares, they haggle all the time and never pay over the odds.

I don’t care. I’m happy with whatever the board decide, if they want to pay £300m for one player that’s ok with me, they‘re privy to our accounts whereas I’m not.

Whatever those running the club decide a player is worth then that’s ok with me, they know what they’re doing, I just enjoy the result of those decisions.

Correct so as we can trust the club not to be reckless or negligent there’s not need to worry about the price or give a fuck.
I completely agree with this sentiment and think the board have a far geater ability to value a player than we do and have proven themselves good custodians of the transfer budget. However I do think there is a difference in the not caring about what is paid between. 'I don't mind what we end up paying because I know the board are sensible with the budget'. and 'I don't care what we pay just get him.'

I completely agree with this sentiment and think the board have a far geater ability to value a player than we do and have proven themselves good custodians of the transfer budget. However I do think there is a difference in the not caring about what is paid between. 'I don't mind what we end up paying because I know the board are sensible with the budget'. and 'I don't care what we pay just get him.'

You arselicking bastard , are you Txiki's son ? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.