Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I dont care too much for the fee if the club are happy to pay it but i`m 99.9% sure we wont have bid £88m and even more sure west ham wont have rejected!
88m is pushing it a more sensible fee would in my opinion be 60-70 mil but i underatand how inflated the market is, if they want over 90 mil walk away i say.

I dont care too much for the fee if the club are happy to pay it but i`m 99.9% sure we wont have bid £88m and even more sure west ham wont have rejected!
Crazy fee and one City won’t pay based on how we conduct ourselves in the market. If the price does not reflect the players quality walk away. My only hope here is that both clubs seem to have a good relationship and the hammers may want 1/2 of our lads.

88m is pushing it a more sensible fee would in my opinion be 60-70 mil but i underatand how inflated the market is, if they want over 90 mil walk away i say.
So not walk away at £88 mill , walk away at £90 mill. How about £89.25 mill? Guessing arbitrary figures we will or won’t pay is pointless.

where 90% of fans these days are high level accountants in football economics of course it matter what the fee is especially with the braggin rights of " we have a net spend of 50m vs your 80m you loser"...

if the yearly amortization fee for Paqueta is 15m or less we are ok, if a penny more I want us to walk away. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.