Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I don’t care. I’m happy with whatever the board decide, if they want to pay £300m for one player that’s ok with me, they‘re privy to our accounts whereas I’m not.

Whatever those running the club decide a player is worth then that’s ok with me, they know what they’re doing, I just enjoy the result of those decisions.
Bingo!!! I thank the Lord every day some of our supporters are not the ones making the decisions regarding the construction of our squad. One could make a squad made up entirely of players that have been slated on here that would rival our current squad. Can one imagine that teams made up entirely of French, German, or Italian players have won 10 World Cups between them. How could such players excel in the Prem, let alone Dutch, Portuguese, Croatian, and Belgian players who have never played for a world champion. What a ludicrous concept. In fact, why should we entertain British players who've had the temerity to come up through other academies like Chelsea or Arsenal. They can't possibly be good enough. In fact, they are not only not good enough, they are actually shit and would cost millions more than any of them are worth. How could City even consider signing such dregs? And without the approval of the talent evaluators on BM. Hard to imagine...

LMFAO

Sorry but that is nonsense. It makes not one jot of difference to the club as to what fans think about spending
You need better reading comprehension. I didn't say that the club cares about what fans think. Someone wrote "price paid doesn't matter" because the club (not the fans) pay for the player. I said that price paid absolutely does matter because if they overpay for someone, that money is permanently lost and reduces the amount of money available to buy other players in the future. I didn't say that anyone in particular was or wasn't overvalued. I didn't say that the club cares about what fans think. TRANSFER PRICES should matter to the fan (even though they aren't the one paying) unless funding is unlimited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.