Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham's demands are more than logical since they are about to lose a massive amount of quality after Rice and this lad leaving.

City's pockets are, as many of our "rivals" like to outline quite deep.

City needs to win again, to continue the consolidation of our legacy, and the hard work that has been put in.

As a fan, you should want new players, new hunger, and new victories.

Even if we spend 400 million this summer, which is possible with Paqueta, Doku, and maybe someone else, it's still normal, given that the market has gone crazy.

Stop bloody moaning, be excited, be grateful.
Great post .

He’s class, really class.

His control and vision is unreal, intricate link up play, seems to get out of really tight spaces with the ball. Probably a luxury player for us in all honesty. Deserves to be playing Champions League for sure.

Be gutted to see him go so soon , especially after Rice sale. But if we’re talking 80+ million then that definitely softens the blow.
Like… class compared to Soucek or bona fide class, even at City?

Fucking ridiculous.

I mean - we’re talking the thick end of £200m here when you factor Palmer in.

The game’s gone!
The game went when we payed £100 million for jack or have we all conveniently forgot that one . When you think of it alot on here moaned about kovacic for £25 million and then josko for £75 million . Last season we thought Phillips was too much and then arkanji wasn’t good enough I mean bloody hell is anybody any good for us or are we such snobs that we look down on everyone has not being good enough . If we sign paqueta for even £90 million so what it’s. It’s not my money and we can afford it very easily so trust in pep .

Like… class compared to Soucek or bona fide class, even at City?
Do you really need that answered? As well as insulting Soucek, it’s just surreal to me, that only a West Ham fan can offer any insight into his abilities… he’s a quality player, who will thrive in a possession based team, with class players around him.

Pep knows if we dont win the title or the CL then the season will be a shit. If he thinks he needs Paqueta for the best chance to win the title again I am all for it.

we need new energy, hunger for sure. look what the hunger, mentality of Haaland did last time.

Gundo and Mahrez left and no replacement yet. we are weaker on paper today apart from defence. Kovacic will be alright but aint a in the Gundo mould. more like to help Rodri if Phillips again will only play 200 minutes in PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.