Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

My point is clearly we don't have infinite money, since we are looking to make sensible deals all the time, so it's important for you and me to care about the club's finances to a degree.
To an extent yes, but not to the point where I think I know better than the club as to what they can or can't afford or what constitutes a fair price.

I'm not saying you think you know better : )

I reckon us paying 45 million for Kalvin is crazier than 100 million for Paqueta.
Based on what? Both at teams that just survived relegation. Both regular internationals. Both technically proficient.
paqueta cant really do any worse than phillips as a signing so far but based on profile before we bought him, they are very similar.

100 mil for paqueta is proper crazy. I dont for one second believe we’d entertain anything near that.

edit congratulations on your little blue!

Last edited:
Wonder could Laporte be used in a deal? Obviously he wants CL football but no rumours of anyone interested. Maybe he would take Europa football and a move to london?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.