Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I hope for everyone sake he changes his mind and is open to a move. Kovacic, Stones, Lewis are all move viable options here.
To state the obvious, of course Rodri is our starter. Plus, Paqueta played CDM for Brazil before.

Edit: Gvardiol can potentially cover CDM as well :).

All in all, as i said on Twatter, £75-£80 million pounds and Palmer on loan for a year with an option to buy will do the deal. It will probably take the whole package to about £110 million.

Honestly no idea! Thought Gvardiol fee would of been around the £85m mark but Txiki did the business for him for a "reasonable fee" of £77m..
And if West Ham really want Palmer, they cant just up the fee if they are currently speaking since midweek.

I'd go as high as £75m and Palmer on loan.

Phillips going the other way would be perfect, they must value him at around £40m when you look at what they're paying for Maguire. But that could be one for the end of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.