Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

The dipper deal may have fucked this to be honest with the price? Would we wait a year and do the release clause or if Pep is desperate now as it seems we want another top class midfielder do say £90m and Palmer on loan for a year?

The dipper deal may have fucked this to be honest with the price? Would we wait a year and do the release clause or if Pep is desperate now as it seems we want another top class midfielder do say £90m and Palmer on loan for a year?
Depends how much they want Palmer / if we can spell it out to Phillips. There’s incentives for them to get it done imo.

I've never been involved in these big deals but i cannot see, IF city and west ham are talking since monday+, that West Ham suddenly decide to up the price even more? Could be wrong.

All in all, as i said on Twatter, £75-£80 million pounds and Palmer on loan for a year with an option to buy will do the deal. It will probably take the whole package to about £110 million.
Wouldn't it be 75m less any fee we got for Palmer in a year ?! We won't be giving him away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.