Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

If Philips will not going to be convinced to be part of deal for Declan Rice a player who directly replaces him then i doubt he will be going for Lucas Paqueta either the player who play in other role in midfielder and isn't direct competitor.

Like i said many times, it's all on Philips. Always mentioning him over and over again will not changes his damn fucking mind if he still keen to stay especially he will not read any of these fans comment on him in the internet.

Last edited:
If Philips will not going to be convinced to be part of deal for Declan Rice a player who directly replaces him then i doubt he will be going for Lucas Paqueta either the player who player in other role in midfielder and isn't direct competitor.

Like i said many times, it's all on Philips. Always mentioning him over and over again will not changes his damn fucking mind if he still keen to stay especially he will not read any of these fans comment on him in the internet.
I understand where you are coming from but I think we need to concede that we don't know the conversations that are being had behind the scenes and he may well start to think he will not be playing for England while he attempts to break though with us.

If he did go to West Ham, he most likely knows Maguire and they both have the same job to do in repairing their playing reputation and playing for the place in the England squad.

If Philips will not going to be convinced to be part of deal for Declan Rice a player who directly replaces him then i doubt he will be going for Lucas Paqueta either the player who player in other role in midfielder and isn't direct competitor.

For all we know Pep might want him to stay, and may have told him this, if so then fair play. However if he doesn't feature in his plans and has been told that, then he would be mad to stay unless he doesn't care about playing.

I understand where you are coming from but I think we need to concede that we don't know the conversations that are being had behind the scenes and he may well start to think he will not be playing for England while he attempts to break though with us.

If he did go to West Ham, he most likely knows Maguire and they both have the same job to do in repairing their playing reputation and playing for the place in the England squad.

I think Philips will stay, McTominay is going to West Ham and it will closes the door for Philips to join them.

if Philips worried about his england place he will look at slabhead still getting called despite mostly on bench at the rags. So Philips chances for getting called up is not low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.