Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Of course it is, but if the lad wants more playing time then I see it as an obvious move,now that the Scousers are paying £110M for their new midfielder.
He will certainly be back down the pecking order at City I feel,so a good move for the lad.

This my only opinion but i doubt Moyes want a player that will not be convinced joining West Ham. This is the reason of why he going for McTominay instead Philips.

If McTominay does get move to West Ham then it will closes Philips door to that club.

And if West Ham really want Palmer, they cant just up the fee if they are currently speaking since midweek.

I'd sell him for 30m and have a high sell on clause of 25% to 30% I don't know about buybacks they rarely happen and depends on a player wanting to come back so a big sell on clause to a "selling club" is a better deal for us..

Phillips while having a great attitude backing himself needs to just accept that he just wont make it here?
He strikes me as the homesick type. Nothing in that, just my own hunch. Manchester is a lot closer to Leeds than Newcastle / London. That said, surely he realises he’s putting his career at risk. He certainly won’t be at the Euros if he stays here, imo.

I don't think we will give up on him yet given our previous experiences with players who 'failed' and then proceeded to become legends, but he may want to think about loosing his England place. Waistcoat will see lots of him in east London.

He strikes me as the homesick type. Nothing in that, just my own hunch. Manchester is a lot closer to Leeds than Newcastle / London. That said, surely he realises he’s putting his career at risk. He certainly won’t be at the Euros if he stays here, imo.

agreed! Pep and the club need to be honest with him as Kova will give Rodri a rest when required so he`s not getting that role either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.