Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I do think he would be rotated a lot but comes into the first eleven. Kovacic wont start ore than 12-15 games in PL imo unless Rodri is injured a lot.

Lots of games to share this season, Pep will want everyone to play around 22-25 good games rather than 35 and be very tired. only a few guys can go 30+ starts the likes of Rodri, KDb, Haaland, Dias and maybe Bernardo aint benched too much as long as they are fit. Out of those Dias not fit today and KDB has to be managed carefully big time so expect Paqueta to take some games off of KDB too.

Likes of Gvardiol, Ake, Stones, Akanji all will be under heavy rotation to keep them hungry and more importantly fit.
Kovacic, Grealish, Paqueta, Foden, Alvarez joins them in their own positions.

I bet Txiki thinks tha valuation is bit too high and would walk away under normal circumstances but this market aint normal with how rivals spending, how much more games coming up how we lost Gundo and missed out on Bellingham Rice. we may overpay here, same as we easily overpaid for Grealish too by around 25-35m at the time. I am sure we tried to negotiate with Villa to get him for 60,70, 80, 90 but then only 100m worked.

At this rate a bag of fucking chips will start at no less than £100M lol

I do think he would be rotated a lot but comes into the first eleven. Kovacic wont start ore than 12-15 games in PL imo unless Rodri is injured a lot.

Lots of games to share this season, Pep will want everyone to play around 22-25 good games rather than 35 and be very tired. only a few guys can go 30+ starts the likes of Rodri, KDb, Haaland, Dias and maybe Bernardo aint benched too much as long as they are fit. Out of those Dias not fit today and KDB has to be managed carefully big time so expect Paqueta to take some games off of KDB too.

Likes of Gvardiol, Ake, Stones, Akanji all will be under heavy rotation to keep them hungry and more importantly fit.
Kovacic, Grealish, Paqueta, Foden, Alvarez joins them in their own positions.

I bet Txiki thinks tha valuation is bit too high and would walk away under normal circumstances but this market aint normal with how rivals spending, how much more games coming up how we lost Gundo and missed out on Bellingham Rice. we may overpay here, same as we easily overpaid for Grealish too by around 25-35m at the time. I am sure we tried to negotiate with Villa to get him for 60,70, 80, 90 but then only 100m worked.
It always amazes me how every season there is all this talk about game time and how there won't be enough to go around but when the CL and cup competitions kick in they're always short of players. Everybody who is good enough will see plenty of action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.