Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Hopefully the club has a lot more sense than some people here wanting to suddenly splurge 100m on someone that that was barely on anyone's radar a week ago. It was 70m, then it became 80+ now we might be touching 100m. They can take a hike. Paqueta was never an intended signing clearly, if he was we wouldn't have wasted time with Rice and instead targeted him from the start.
He has been on Pep's radar since his Flamengo days. Sometimes an opportunity presents itself, or various circumstances mean that one choice is more viable than another. I think this is one of those cases. We didn't get Bellingham or Rice, the likes of Wirtz are unavailable this summer, but it turns out we could take Paqueta from Hammers. So be it. I trust Pep's judgment here.

He has been on Pep's radar since his Flamengo days. Sometimes an opportunity presents itself, or various circumstances mean that one choice is more viable than another. I think this is one of those cases. We didn't get Bellingham or Rice, the likes of Wirtz are unavailable this summer, but it turns out we could take Paqueta from Hammers. So be it. I trust Pep's judgment here.

D' Silva talking shit as usual

He's a wum ignore him

Which he would D'Sapear

West Ham want to sell they want palmer and Philips I'd loan palmer sell Philips for 35m buy Lucas for £90
Maybe we buy Paqueta for 90mil and then when West ham asks, we sell for 60-70, bcs “Midfielder market is crazy, sorry bro”

If he's the Hammers one who played vs us last time I'll take it given the current circumstances.
If we signed every player who played well against us we'd have nearly as many players sitting around and not playing as Chelsea.

Rice has looked miles off it all preseason. I'm in no way saying he's going to flop but he's going to be on the ball in the opposing half far more than he ever was at West Ham and that's really not his game. Even with England when they're dominating some bottom feeder, he's never looking to get involved in the attack. I think the transition is going to be tougher for him than it would be for Paqueta to us.
They have already started saying he is injured and playing at 80%
He was garbage in europa final as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.