Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West ham will make this a very complicated deal and will demand top dollar. Can see it dragging on for another couple of weeks till some agreement is reached. 70m plus Phillips is my guess

West ham will make this a very complicated deal and will demand top dollar. Can see it dragging on for another couple of weeks till some agreement is reached. 70m plus Phillips is my guess
Surely if they've already turned down down £90m it'll be more like £110m + Phillips?

dont worry about the fees, Pep wants another body in midfield, bellingham, rice, Paqueta clear as hell.

lets not do what we did before, we missed out on Kane why dont you engineer a title win with false 9 and Gundo as top scorer. Pep did that too but look how easier with Haaland upfront. we may deliver one more CL in last 3 years...

I expect this to be done 80m + Palmer on loan at worst. inclduing Phillips even better, thats 30-35m off the price. Paqueta needs to push it from his side too. scratch Moyes' car in the parking lot or whatever...

difference here is Rice was imo set for Arsenal already as Arteta talked up the role for him big time and Bellingham rejected both Pool and us in favour of Real.
we need players to be adamant to play here.

bernie plays central,phil on the right,jack on the left
It's the point of signing Doku and Paqueta... Phil and Bernie can play centrally and wide but have only those two for options on the right will be cause of fatigue. Need depth there to help Bernie and Phil move around and play both if needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.