Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

players are played all the time before moving to another club.
Players are also not played all the time before moving to another club. Amazed with the sums involved he played. Huge risk by West Ham. Unless it tells us the deal is off?

Players are also not played all the time before moving to another club. Amazed with the sums involved he played. Huge risk by West Ham. Unless it tells us the deal is off?

West Ham don’t need the money and prob would rather not sell. A small injury that keeps him there another year is likely perfectly fine to them. It’s only the player really risking something here

Players play all the time before moving, not always but very often, the move might take another couple of weeks or it might not. Him playing today means absolutely nothing at all.

Don’t know much about this lad. Thought he caught the eye last season at home v WHU. Purposely watched the match today and he looked very good to be fair. He wasn’t what I thought he was and played deeper than I expected. He was definitely tidy and looks like he would fit in well.

Considering the win last night we should all be happy little chappies.
I Know the transfer forum can be a little abrasive but fuck me this season is like a woman fest
It's a transfer forum for opinions. Even if we won it doesn't mean there aren't areas we need to address

Don’t know much about this lad. Thought he caught the eye last season at home v WHU. Purposely watched the match today and he looked very good to be fair. He wasn’t what I thought he was and played deeper than I expected. He was definitely tidy and looks like he would fit in well.
Don’t think we’d play him deeper and don’t think he particularly wants to either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.