Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Don’t know much about this lad. Thought he caught the eye last season at home v WHU. Purposely watched the match today and he looked very good to be fair. He wasn’t what I thought he was and played deeper than I expected. He was definitely tidy and looks like he would fit in well.
Moyes is ruining him playing him deeper

He needs the move as more for the sake of his career

Not convinced it gets done as I doubt we will pay what they want

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.

Not convinced it gets done as I doubt we will pay what they want

Moyes has already had a " head wobble " if reports that he wants to sign Martial are true.

rags unloading all their shite to the sour-faced **** suggests that he is on the take. No sensible reason

Last edited:
Don’t know much about this lad. Thought he caught the eye last season at home v WHU. Purposely watched the match today and he looked very good to be fair. He wasn’t what I thought he was and played deeper than I expected. He was definitely tidy and looks like he would fit in well.
LCM in this system written all over him

Kdb played for Wolfsburg just before he signed for City, so I'm not overly concerned he played today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.