Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

How good is this source? He talked about 80+ mil being acceptable

Source is a sour faced rag kunt who works for talkshite it's made up bollocks! It's what you saw on X when Kdb went if injured some city fans say oh Sullivan can take the piss now because we be desperate! City are never desperate they have a figure they'll go to and if the club don't except that we walk away like with have with loads of players!!!!!!!!!

Source is a sour faced rag kunt who works for talkshite it's made up bollocks! It's what you saw on X when Kdb went if injured some city fans say oh Sullivan can take the piss now because we be desperate! City are never desperate they have a figure they'll go to and if the club don't except that we walk away like with have with loads of players!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could make a living out of bare faced lies and making things up, but sadly I’m not that hard faced.

Wonder if this is going to gain any traction in the week considering City have the Sevilla game and Doku-negotiations.

Did anyone watch the West Ham game today? How did he play?

Moyes played him in a holding role. Ranked 1st in tackles with 8, 1st in duels won with 12, 1st in ball recovery with 14. Also got fouled the most and a good rating as mentioned by DeBlue. When he moved further forward he / WH was much better imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.