Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

How many current players are at KDB level though Sheikh ?
Granted and a very good point
Maybe only one is close,Oodengard ,but even he is still a way off!
What would be interesting given their respective ages, and injuries, who people would rather have at this moment in time
For me KDB is currently our greatest ever player
However would I currently prefer Oodengard I’m not sure (my beer intake doesn’t help either ) ….maybe just maybe

Moyes played him in a holding role. Ranked 1st in tackles with 8, 1st in duels won with 12, 1st in ball recovery with 14. Also got fouled the most and a good rating as mentioned by DeBlue. When he moved further forward he / WH was much better imo.
Can see why he’s considered a priority signing by the club. When you look at the positions he can play and the type of player he is, he is able to be moulded into what Bernardo is, whilst also replacing a lot of what Gundo had and also being a long term creator with KDB nearing the end. Put all that together and he becomes a key signing. I didn’t get it at first but now I’m desperate for him tbh.

Can see why he’s considered a priority signing by the club. When you look at the positions he can play and the type of player he is, he is able to be moulded into what Bernardo is, whilst also replacing a lot of what Gundo had and also being a long term creator with KDB nearing the end. Put all that together and he becomes a key signing. I didn’t get it at first but now I’m desperate for him tbh.
Yea we get all that but what’s he got that will make him a city legend?

KDB is once of generation talent, people think talent like him will be so easy to identify is going to have reality check very quick.
And I`ve never heard a pundit say anything but great things about him.
Yes I remember the soft arses on Shy Soccer like Big Nosed Thompson and Shrinking Grey Matter Head Merson when we spent the £60M was it and before a ball had been kicked they were not so much giving him grief but City paying that amount.
They changed their minds quickly.
I have many mate who are Dippers/Toffees/Rags/Gooners/Geordies and The Shed Lads who all say if they could have one player in their team it would have to be KDB.
IMO he will justify another statue outside of the ground and well earned it will be.
As you say "a once in a generation" player and so glad he wears the sky blue shirt of our Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.