Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I can see Sullivan trying to exploit our increased need for a midfielder.
Yes and no. City ain’t desperate and the players head is gone. Haggle for another week and get it wrapped up. Maybe add load of add ons. Give them £70m now upfront.

I know West Ham can keep the player like spurs and Kane but it’s not the same. He will go once the dildo gets enough.

How so? Bellingham is the same type of midfielder. And then there's Kroos, Tchoua, Modric, Camavinga. Six into three for the midield.

The fans hate him being played at RW when both the young Brazillians are available. They slated him for his performances last season. Can't trap a ball, etc.

If they sell a MF to buy a CF - which is still quite likely - it was widely reported earlier in the summer it'll be either Tchouameni or Valverde. They are clearly covered.

Valverde is ahead in the pecking order than Tchouameni.

Kroos is getting older, Modric is almost on his way out... It would be very silly of them to offload Valverde and leave themselves short in midfield over the next few years.

I don't see it happening myself.

I can see Sullivan trying to exploit our increased need for a midfielder.

This is where us walking away from Rice helps. Sullivan knows if he pushes us too hard we might just walk.

Valverde is ahead in the pecking order than Tchouameni.

Kroos is getting older, Modric is almost on his way out... It would be very silly of them to offload Valverde and leave themselves short in midfield over the next few years.

I don't see it happening myself.

You're not alone, RM are'nt letting him go anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.