Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Not sure many think that, mate.

However Merlin, Yaha, Aguero and others were “irreplaceable”. We’ve coped by assimilating players with slightly different attributes rather than always like-for-like replacements.

An example that springs to mind is Rodri for Fern. Nothing like each other but both do/did superb jobs.

We will evolve our play in the future without KDB on it and hopefully still able to compete at top level.

This lad is a very good player, kept tabs from afar on him when we were strongly linked when he was at Lyon.

He has a bit of everything, at times for Lyon he was their main goalscorer as well almost playing in a false 9 role, so he can play all over midfield.

Obviously had a bit of a slow start last season getting used to West Ham and the league, but that's a positive for you guys as he's now used to the pace and power of the Premier League.

The type of player that will excel in a team surrounded by better players well.

This lad is a very good player, kept tabs from afar on him when we were strongly linked when he was at Lyon.

He has a bit of everything, at times for Lyon he was their main goalscorer as well almost playing in a false 9 role, so he can play all over midfield.

Obviously had a bit of a slow start last season getting used to West Ham and the league, but that's a positive for you guys as he's now used to the pace and power of the Premier League.

The type of player that will excel in a team surrounded by better players well.
He ticks a lot of boxes that we missed when Gundo left. Also got a bit of energy in him. I think Pep has followed him for a reason. Would fit out midfield like a glove.

Coming week will probably crucial in the negotiations, as City want a mid and West Ham would probably want unhappy players out/want time to find replacements. Fee is clearly the key here, everything else seems to be in order.

IF West Ham keep their valuation within reason, perhaps City will keep their valuation regarding Cole within reason too.
swings and roundabouts , we wont be pissed about, slap 10m on paqueta, pay an extra 10m for cole, i think when they have finalised their transfers,the lad from ajax and ward prowse this transfer will get done for a value that suits both teams.

swings and roundabouts , we wont be pissed about, slap 10m on paqueta, pay an extra 10m for cole, i think when they have finalised their transfers,the lad from ajax and ward prowse this transfer will get done for a value that suits both teams.
Yeah probably. And i guess both teams wants this deal to be done quietly. West Ham are looking at players like they are losing him too.

Saw that they are having issues agreeing terms with Slabhead.

Problem is West Ham know we are keener to sign him now we have an issue with KDB.
They’re bound to hold out for a higher price with this in mind.
A week ago we may have got him do £80m but I expect the price now will be nearer £100m.
We have a history of not letting others pull our pants down on transfers but we may just have to bite the bullet with this one.
At the end of the day KDB us not going to be around for very long at his age with his injury profile and this guy being 6 yrs younger would likely be able to take over his role in the long term.
From what I’ve seen of him he has the ability to play that position and hope we sign the guy even if it looks as if we may be paying over the odds atm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.