Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I’m sure they’ve already done that mate but Phillips wants to stay? Can’t force him out but Pep ain’t gonna play him
True. But surely Phillips wants to leave at this stage. We're at the point now where his international career will crumble also. I'm sure he'd pick up a similar salary at Wham United, along with regular game time.

KDB is once of generation talent, people think talent like him will be so easy to identify is going to have reality check very quick.
Not sure many think that, mate.

However Merlin, Yaha, Aguero and others were “irreplaceable”. We’ve coped by assimilating players with slightly different attributes rather than always like-for-like replacements.

An example that springs to mind is Rodri for Fern. Nothing like each other but both do/did superb jobs.

In all fairness, in a market where Caicedo is 115m and KDB is probably out for a while, AND Pep has wanted Paqueta for a while, i can see 85-100m being justified in our poisition.
Oh, i know its the market and he does seem like a talent but the games still barking fucking mad with these transfer fees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.