Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Hope City walk away from the trap of massively overpaying for 1 player.

Valverde can be had for probably less than what West Ham are asking.

Wrong about the cost of signing Valverde I think he actually costs more than Paqueta as he's too much of an important player to Real, although not as good as Bernardo Silva he's very much like their own version of Bernie. His importance to Real surely isn't going unnoticed by them so he isn't going anywhere, I'd be extremely surprised if he didn't cost more than Paqueta right now too.

We want Paqueta because we think he could play a Gundogan/Bellingham type role in our midfield, he has great vision perfect one touch passing for top link up with our attacking players and grafts defensively too. Valverde is a brilliant versatile gritty and technical player full of energy who I'd take in an instant, but like Bernardo I'm not sure he's suited to the advanced role in our midfield whereas Paqueta could be perfect.

I'd still defo take Valverde but doubt Real would be stupid enough to actually sell him, personally don't think there's the slightest chance at all that he leaves.
I could be wrong there but I think, 1) he's too important, 2) they'd be extremely stupid he's probably valued more by them than you think, and 3) most importantly the player defo doesn't wanna leave them.

If Federico Valverde becomes available at some point I'd be a huge advocate for his potential signing because he's a great player, first though we need to address the box to box role with a hardworking attacking midfielder.
Lucas Paqueta fits this particular role much better for us than him and he also wants the move here too, but I admit Valverde would be a great addition for us if that's ever possible at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.