Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

City xtra backing reports that city will spend money to get paqueta
It's well in their right to spend below 100m. Treble winners got cash

This is absolute shite. West Ham are a decent traditional club who actually won a trophy last season. We're not entitled to take their players off them without it being a decent deal just because we want to.

"Gateway clubs". Fucking hell.
Don’t bother commentating on the post if it upsets you. Anyone that gets in the way of a dominant city can fuck off and that includes West Ham and moyes. What else do you call them? Traditional losers? League form last season was awful. City mindset of yesterday is gone. We ain’t that club anymore. Win at all costs. If that includes trampling on the rest then so be it. Don’t forget it was not long ago these so called traditional clubs tried to destroyed MCFC via Uefa and the premier league.

Don’t bother commentating on the post if it upsets you. Anyone that gets in the way of a dominant city can fuck off and that includes West Ham and moyes. What else do you call them? Traditional losers? League from last season was awful. City mindset of yesterday is gone. We ain’t that club anymore. Win at all costs. If that includes trampling on the rest then so be it. Don’t forget it was not long ago these so called traditional clubs tried to destroyed MCFC via Uefa and the premier league.
“Anyone that gets in the way of a dominant City can fuck off” Haha! Have you heard yourself? Jesus, it’s football for fucks sake not civil war.

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
Short memory have we?

We were very similar to West Ham not long ago, and why the hell should they simply let us have one of their most talented players, even more so when he has 4 year on his contract.

West Ham took the risk in signing him, they invested a big fee and huge contract, if we want him we buy him on their terms, and rightly so.

I hate this entitled attitude some are starting to get, it does our club no favours.

This gets done I don’t think we walk away , he did sign for West Ham but according to a few Hammer fans , he had to be convinced by his agent to sign there , that’s why there’s a release clause , in his mind he wanted a big move last summer from Lyon

Arsenal,us,Chelsea and Barca were linked last summer but interest didn’t go anywhere. West Ham probably know that he won’t be there long, Paqueta wants the move, we want him , I don’t see West Ham saying no , they just want value.

Don’t bother commentating on the post if it upsets you. Anyone that gets in the way of a dominant city can fuck off and that includes West Ham and moyes. What else do you call them? Traditional losers? League form last season was awful. City mindset of yesterday is gone. We ain’t that club anymore. Win at all costs. If that includes trampling on the rest then so be it. Don’t forget it was not long ago these so called traditional clubs tried to destroyed MCFC via Uefa and the premier league.
Embarrassing post

Short memory have we?

We were very similar to West Ham not long ago, and why the hell should they simply let us have one of their most talented players, even more so when he has 4 year on his contract.

West Ham took the risk in signing him, they invested a big fee and huge contract, if we want him we buy him on their terms, and rightly so.

I hate this entitled attitude some are starting to get, it does our club no favours.
Bloody right. Amnesia up until we won the treble -:)

All jokes aside I don’t care about West Ham or Brighton or any other club. I also don’t care what other fans think about City. If they are quick to label us cheats then I am quite right to not give too hoots. Stop being so precious.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.