Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
This is absolute shite. West Ham are a decent traditional club who actually won a trophy last season. We're not entitled to take their players off them without it being a decent deal just because we want to.

"Gateway clubs". Fucking hell.

This is absolute shite. West Ham are a decent traditional club who actually won a trophy last season. We're not entitled to take their players off them without it being a decent deal just because we want to.

"Gateway clubs". Fucking hell.

Our fans need reminded constantly that our club are not entitled for anything and must work very hard to earn it or we are not different than those raggies and dippers type of fans that we constantly making fun off.

He’s West Ham’s player. They can do what the fuck they want regarding his transfer fee.
If we want him bad enough then we will have to pay top dollar. No point whinging at the selling club, they owe us nothing.

True but reading between the lines this will get done! I'm going for £90m

True but reading between the lines this will get done! I'm going for £90m
Probably not far off. He’s their prize asset now Rice has left and I’ve no doubt they will only sell when we hit that kind of fee.
Season has kicked off and they will be fully aware of the trouble they could be in this season if they can’t recruit decent players to replace what they have lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.