Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Sullivan is totally different and West Ham won't keep him against his will. They were reasonable on Rice and will be as such with Paqueta.
Levy sold us Walker. If we'd have gone in with a huge offer, we'd have got Kane. At the time, Spurs were still seen as a rival and made the top four that season. There was plenty of moaning about us selling Jesus and Zinchenko to a rival. We have no entitlement to any player under contract at another club, just as they don't with us. If that was the case, we'd have let Bernardo go to Barcelona by now.

17 years? Madrid still think this about us and everyone now. Everyone is a 'gatekeeping' club for someone in some minds. absolute bollocks though.

Couldn't care less about their disgusting attitude towards us or anyone else back then or now, it's why I can't stand them or the rags and the other redshirts here or Bayern or bankruptalona etc.

All of them feel they have a divine right or that the football world revolves around them most of their fans are detestable, we should never ever feel entitled like those bunch of snobby uppity **** bastards, we need to stay true to who we're and enjoy what we have.

Doesn't mean I don't know how great we're right now but we don't ever under any circumstances want to become just like them lot attitude wise, especially those of us who are old enough to know better and followed us through the really bad times, anyone who did and are starting to act entitled needs to seriously give their head a shake.

I wouldn't take Twitter as a reflection of proper fans tbh. Full of absolute nobheads who are more interested in shitty banter than actually watching football.
I agree,but as long as they attach themselves to us they will still be classed as our fans by others and that clearly has connotation and repercussion.

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.

West Ham are a fucking belting club and their fans, in my experience, are belting people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.