Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Don't know why i cannot link twitter links anymore... Ill quote it:

“We wouldn’t want Lucas [Paqueta] to go. But I also understand if you were in his position. Sometimes it's quite difficult to say to these boys, ‘Sorry, you can’t join #ManCity or Real Madrid,’ they are two of the biggest clubs in the world..." via @TheAthleticFC

Thanks.

Twitter link not working foe me either.

Those comments from Moyes are pretty telling. The club obviously has to meet the evaluation of West Ham but I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen at this point unless the evaluation is really egregious.

Don't know why i cannot link twitter links anymore... Ill quote it:

“We wouldn’t want Lucas [Paqueta] to go. But I also understand if you were in his position. Sometimes it's quite difficult to say to these boys, ‘Sorry, you can’t join #ManCity or Real Madrid,’ they are two of the biggest clubs in the world..." via @TheAthleticFC
Hilarious that United doesn't get mentioned in these type of quotes anymore. It is usually City and Madrid mentioned. Sometimes Bayern gets thrown in that group

Whether Lucas Paqueta or any other players, we needs to get him in as soon as possible. I don't know why it's taking long time. just do it the old way, ask for a meeting, discuss and put a time frame to either close it or walk away. I know it's more complicated as it involves allot of money but I am sure there is a better and more effective and efficient way to get the job done on time.

Whether Lucas Paqueta or any other players, we needs to get him in as soon as possible. I don't know why it's taking long time. just do it the old way, ask for a meeting, discuss and put a time frame to either close it or walk away. I know it's more complicated as it involves allot of money but I am sure there is a better and more effective and efficient way to get the job done on time.
Because it’s a 80-90 mil deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.