Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

You must have a fairly sheltered existence in respect of other SM sites then,as Twitter is full of the JCL cunts.

We can’t do anything about them. That’s the kind of support success brings.

But I still believe the vast majority of our loyal hardcore support that has followed the club from MR to the Etihad still hasn’t changed as a whole.

They appreciate the last 15 years of success, but will never forget City going 34 years without winning a trophy, and frankly being shit.

I was at York City. :-)

Don’t bother commentating on the post if it upsets you. Anyone that gets in the way of a dominant city can fuck off and that includes West Ham and moyes. What else do you call them? Traditional losers? League form last season was awful. City mindset of yesterday is gone. We ain’t that club anymore. Win at all costs. If that includes trampling on the rest then so be it. Don’t forget it was not long ago these so called traditional clubs tried to destroyed MCFC via Uefa and the premier league.
You're a plant pot. You should be pulled up for shit posts

We can’t do anything about them. That’s the kind of support success brings.

But I still believe the vast majority of our loyal hardcore support that has followed the club from MR to the Etihad still hasn’t changed as a whole.

They appreciate the last 15 years of success, but will never forget City going 34 years without winning a trophy, and frankly being shit.

I was at York City. :-)
I wasnt but I did jib in at Hyde Road.
;)

Reactions: jrb
Bloody right. Amnesia up until we won the treble -:)

All jokes aside I don’t care about West Ham or Brighton or any other club. I also don’t care what other fans think about City. If they are quick to label us cheats then I am quite right to not get too hoots. Stop being so precious.
A bit of irony there !!

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.

Shut up you prick,embarrassing post. Go West Ham away and call them a small gateway club. Sound like every footy twitter account based in the middle east.

I don't like talk about 'gateway' clubs, etc. But Sullivan is only doing what Levy did with Kane two years ago - valuing a player under contract very highly. There was a huge sense of entitlement about us signing Kane. But it's easier to lambast Spurs than West Ham, seemingly.

I don't like talk about 'gateway' clubs, etc. But Sullivan is only doing what Levy did with Kane two years ago - valuing a player under contract very highly. There was a huge sense of entitlement about us signing Kane. But it's easier to lambast Spurs than West Ham, seemingly.
Sullivan is totally different and West Ham won't keep him against his will. They were reasonable on Rice and will be as such with Paqueta.

Sullivan is totally different and West Ham won't keep him against his will. They were reasonable on Rice and will be as such with Paqueta.
They have openly said that they are willing to sell , they just want a fair price and we just have to find out what that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.