Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
Absolute bollocks and you’ve made yourself look a fool with this post. West Ham are and have been a brilliant club with brilliant fans. Shame there isn’t more clubs like them in the league instead of the some of the cunts that are in it now.

Absolute bollocks and you’ve made yourself look a fool with this post. West Ham are and have been a brilliant club with brilliant fans. Shame there isn’t more clubs like them in the league instead of the some of the cunts that are in it now.
Just curious. I don't remember. Did they sign the letter?

This thread had turned into an embarrassing hammer rim job:

Who cares if I don’t like west ham nor their manager? This is a city forum, last time I checked. The pile on is piss funny tho. So keep up the good work.

Anyone getting worked up over a post on the internet needs to get their head checked.

Boohoo I said something you don’t like. Stick me in on ignore and fuck off -:)

Indeed you allowed to post anything you like on this thread.

But that's also including allowing people to call you being an entitled twats for your recent post.

This thread had turned into an embarrassing hammer rim job:

Who cares if I don’t like west ham nor their manager? This is a city forum, last time I checked. The pile on is piss funny tho. So keep up the good work.

Anyone getting worked up over a post on the internet needs to get their head checked.

Boohoo I said something you don’t like. Stick me in on ignore and fuck off -:)

Coming out with cringey rag type shit and getting called out for it isn't a pile on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.