Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.
This is a terrible take. Oh well!

Absolute bollocks and you’ve made yourself look a fool with this post. West Ham are and have been a brilliant club with brilliant fans. Shame there isn’t more clubs like them in the league instead of the some of the cunts that are in it now.
Whilst I agree about West Ham fans in general, to be fair he wasn’t calling out the fans and was calling out the people who run the club. And it’s worth noting that West Ham fans aren’t exactly enamoured with those who run their club either.

I would add that I don’t include Moyes in that assessment. As much as I thought he was a bellend during the Lescott transfer saga back when he was Everton manager, he does seem a lot more respectful about our club these days.

I totally trust Pep and the board on this one. I must admit whenever I've seen West Ham play, I've not seen him as a £80m player. However, it must be frustrating and plain shit listening to Moyes dishing out the team talk so I bet he will be desperate to get out.

I think one problem players who play for sides who are mainly negative in their approach - West Ham, Palace etc - is that it's practically impossible to look good in those teams. Olise is in the same boat in that he's obviously a very good player but Hodgson will be reigning him back.

Once Pep gets his man, they never get worse - they only get better.

West Ham love to talk don’t they? Small minded clubs who find themselves in the spotlight.

Set the fee city and walk away. Bound to be another player we can find in Europe.

Why don’t they try to improve their own team and not sell their best players every season?

Gateway clubs have become greedy.

Just catching up. I’ll hazard a guess this didn’t go down well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.