Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Not for me. Not a bad player by any stretch but don't think he's better or even close to the players we already have at the club who can operate in the same areas. He'd be our weakest option and doesn't bring anything unique to the squad. Much rather we signed a pacy winger and Bernardo and foden played centrally more often.

Wow, 70+ Mill for him and people were complaining about Kovacic for 30

If he is for the centre and Phil pushed out onto the wing then Phil has every right to be properly pissed off
Kovacic was one off..one of those signings that happens maybe once or twice every now and again.

If Chelsea had him tied down properly and was more of a fully functioning club he would have cost us £50m-£60m.

Paqueta is a fully fledged Brazilian international and a starter if I am not mistaken.

Not going to get him for anything less than £60m.

Whether he is right for us is up to the club to decide but we are not getting a Brazil international for less than £60m.

I wouldn't call it a shrewd signing but with Pep's new system he seems the ideal choice out of the Attacking Midfielders we have been linked with. Again the only sticking point is West Ham's valuation. He hasn't been a stand out player for West Ham and that is probably down to the way Moyes sets up his teams. I wouldn't be bothered if we miss out on Paqueta but I wouldn't be against the move either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.