Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

It's a bit harsh to say he's done nothing in the Premier league. I thought he was West Ham's best player in the second half of the season.

Last time I was on this thread, people were half excited he was coming, get him in, pep knows etc.

Now it is back to overrated, not good enough, average, overpriced, the samba maddison, etc.

What happened? Other than he played a game, by all accounts, quite well.
You would think pep is fucking clueless

I guess the point is that he has spent time in the premier league whereas the others with the slight exception of KDB haven't.

Still the market seems to have gone nuts and we have to live with it . If he is the best realistic player available and we need a midfielder we will have to overpay compared with historic norms.

He spent 1 season disrupted by the world cup, in a new country learnign a new language, and by the end of it he was looking like arguably West Ham's best player and helped them win a first trophy in 40 years.

Someone explain how I'm supposed to think that makes him a bigger risk than the many players we've signed from abroad?

Can see us walking away from this deal unless West Ham lower their over inflated value of him
how much have they quoted ? do me a favour and tell me the west ham price, not the twitter price though.

flapper on bluemoon, reckon west ham will want 90m for him

all the other flappers run around squawking hes over priced , we should pay x amount because hes not as good as masonmount init (bit of a rap there :) )

He spent 1 season disrupted by the world cup, in a new country learnign a new language, and by the end of it he was looking like arguably West Ham's best player and helped them win a first trophy in 40 years.

Someone explain how I'm supposed to think that makes him a bigger risk than the many players we've signed from abroad?

His creativity won them the conference trophy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.