Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Surprised to see West Ham paid €44m for him only a year ago. I couldn’t tell you what kind of year he had, which is pretty telling. Let’s see. If the links are true then in Pep we trust…
Slow start, took time to adjust, spent time on the bench. By the end he was winning many plaudits.

I remember at the time, I never quite understood why, but his side was clearly able to force a sale, for quite a low fee, to a bigger league.

He's a yes for me, but I'm very sensitive to us lacking passers, numbers in midfield, and creativity.

I have no problem at all with Bernie/Phil at RW. Sure, another winger with some pace would be good, but I'd hate to think we spent most of the season with a 'hopeful' at RW, because those two were needed for the midfield. Surely it's clear, both can be exceptional for us in a way we would not expect from the targets mooted recently.

Having said that, these sources aren't terribly convincing.

Slow start, took time to adjust, spent time on the bench. By the end he was winning many plaudits.

I remember at the time, I never quite understood why, but his side was clearly able to force a sale, for quite a low fee, to a bigger league.

He's a yes for me, but I'm very sensitive to us lacking passers, numbers in midfield, and creativity.

I have no problem at all with Bernie/Phil at RW. Sure, another winger with some pace would be good, but I'd hate to think we spent most of the season with a 'hopeful' at RW, because those two were needed for the midfield. Surely it's clear, both can be exceptional for us in a way we would not expect from the targets mooted recently.

Having said that, these sources aren't terribly convincing.

Paqueta and Moyes was never going to work…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.