Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

That’s my point exactly bud. The concern for me is not spending big money on Kevs successor. It’s clear his injuries are catching up with him now.

I’d like to see Foden given the chance to replace Gundo
Now THAT'S your motivation. Should've said it earlier before several half-baked points that were all caugth out ;)

Don't see it as any more a risk than Gvardiol.
Or Haaland,Alvarez,Rodri,Diaz,Bernado,Aka,Akanji,Stones etc etc etc.through the squad..

We have a world class team built by those who know what the fuck they're talking about.

I hope one day city fans who doubt our world class decision making wake up and smell the coffee.

He controls a game better than Foden does. Foden is in the KDB mould.

I realised the other day that by the end of this season Phil will be the same age Kev was when he joined us.

1470156847205-Y39M16WCFYFQR4X75XON

Interesting post, but, you know, Pep and Txiki clearly saw something in Phillips. £40 million is not peanuts. I hasten to add that I don’t go in for Phillips bashing, and I’m still not absolutely convinced that he’s not at the required level. What I do see, though, is that Pep himself simply doesn’t give him minutes in near meaningless matches, i.e. Community Shield. So hemust have seen something that he doesn’t much like, since Kalvin is now completely fit.
Let’s say that, 9 times out of 10, our maestros get it right.This might just be the tenth time. That’s all we’re discussing here.
Otherwise, we can all just say “Pep’s judgement is infallible”, and close down this thread. But there’s only one person who’s officially infallible, and that’s the pope (and that’s wrong too). By the way, personally, I’m far from being a drum-beater for Maddison.
That’s all fair enough. I expected Phillips to be brought up and I’m of the same opinion as you on it. Definitely not infallible, but definitely working with more information and a better knowledge than us lot. I did say I understand the point of the forum is to have a debate, but just saying it’s worth remembering at the end of the day who is officially ‘ITK’ on play style, player profiles and best fits for the team and who are just doing their best to understand an ever developing super-team and manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.