Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

my bad. then it was marwoods last year, who gives a fuck
Because Txiki is still in that role and Marwood isn’t.

Txiki takes enough flack for essentially just doing his job well. Don’t need misinformation on the forum especially if it leads to a distrust of our DoF.

Id like to ask anyone on here if they've questioned a City signing (post Mansour) and if so why? and were you proved right?
yes , haaland, i didn't want the norwegian crouch, and was proved right, spending that much on a one season wonder never sat right with me, we should of gone for prem proven quality in lukaku

they better hurry cause by looks of it we barely have any midfielders left

Because Txiki is still in that role and Marwood isn’t.

Txiki takes enough flack for essentially just doing his job well. Don’t need misinformation on the forum especially if it leads to a distrust of our DoF.
that was more than 10 years ago. I am pro txiki, just look at the last decade.
the smart arse wasn't necessary though, smart arse.

Paqueta is not his surname. Apparently it's a nickname. It's the name of the island in Rio where he grew up. His real surname is de Lima.
Nice naming convention. We should try it here. Dave Wythenshawe and John Miles Platting. I like it.

Yep plus if Kalvin Phillips stays he could move to a certain area of Wythenshawe.

Benchill.

After all he's always on the bench or ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.