Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Name a club that does transfer business like Brighton and wins trophies then.
Newcastle have made some very shrewd acquisitions and this year won Arsenal Wenger's top 4 trophy! ;-)

Both Newcastle and Brighton did very well in cups as well as PL league last season, both unlucky against the rags. We probably would have had a trickier game against Brighton in the FA cup final? They have also both made an impressive start to this season.

Newcastle have made some very shrewd acquisitions and this year won Arsenal Wenger's top 4 trophy! ;-)

Both Newcastle and Brighton did very well in cups as well as PL league last season, both unlucky against the rags. We probably would have had a trickier game against Brighton in the FA cup final? They have also both made an impressive start to this season.
Comparing Newcastle's business to Brighton's is almost apples and oranges. Newcastle have been smart in the market, sure, but Brighton just made their club-record signing of 30M this summer. Newcastle have bought three players this summer alone that exceeded that.

Makes it hard to sit back and truely enjoy the opening of the season with everything that's going on in the transfer window.
I think Pep and some Managers have asked that the season start after the T window. I kinda like that idea.

Reactions: JDV
That’s my point exactly bud. The concern for me is not spending big money on Kevs successor. It’s clear his injuries are catching up with him now.

I’d like to see Foden given the chance to replace Gundo
You cannot play Foden and De Bruyne in mid together, pep has made this clear.

(Btw thanks for the info you provide)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.