Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Being prepared!? Get in the bin! Being prepared could mean it goes in next week the bid
Yeah, I think it's being marinated in a bowl with some bay leaves and salt and pepper, left in the fridge for 24 hours, taken out and then left to heat up to room temperature then put in the slow cooker for 6 hours.

Then and only then will it go from a prepared bid to an actual bid, maybe with some steamed veg and a glass of wine.

Yeah, I think it's being marinated in a bowl with some bay leaves and salt and pepper, left in the fridge for 24 hours, taken out and then left to heat up to room temperature then put in the slow cooker for 6 hours.

Then and only then will it go from a prepared bid to an actual bid, maybe with some steamed veg and a glass of wine.
Blue Nun?

Haha quality

He plays in the Dutch league, though. The standard in that league is 10 times worse than the Premier League. That's why these stats can be so misleading. Right now, he is nowhere near Paqueta.
I do accept that different leagues have different characteristics, however some skills and attributes can be universal, it's why clubs like Brighton can unearth hidden gems on a regular basis. Paqueta is older he's played in Brazil, Italy and France, he's only had one full season in the PL himself. You can analyse and compare different players, ages and different leagues and competitions. Kudos has favourable underlying stats, even allowing for the Eredivisie, he's played in the Champions league and last season scored 4 goals in 6 games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.