Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

We won't need 3 players.

I'd be happy with just the two. Paqueta and Doku.

It’s unfortunately the time to appreciate KDB is going to need wrapped in cotton wool a lot more and be prepared for it in advance? It’s likely he will miss the world club challenge thing in Saudi in December and the hectic Christmas schedule as well so if an opportunity arises ie for Wirtz we should take it imo.

Need this done for the Newcastle game if possible although with everyone away unlikely I would imagine unfortunately

“easier to find just as good or better“

Who are these guys that are as good or better and are so easy to find? If they are so easy to find why has the best run club in the world with a global scouting network not found them? I can suggest to you a reason why I think they haven’t found them because they um you know don’t exist.
Well City Warrior answered your question better than i could, and while i do not agree with all his names i agree with the sentiment,McAllister and Maddison both went for half the price, one the best player for me at the world cup, the other an English player, we never even looked, the Paqueta deal reeks of desperation probably due to being gazumped by Real, i would love Paqueta but he is not good in the position we need. That position is backup to Rodri which our scouting fucked up with the signing of Phillips .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.