Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I don't get this sold my car chant about this lad.
Why would you sell your car to a premier league footballer?
He has an unusual a e that doesn't fit into any of the more traditional songs for players.
His surname rhymes with buy any car (depending on hoy you pronounce it) so makes sense.

No gundo, mahrez or kdb, think it would be understandable if people were a little concerned

Or Bernardo for this weekend, I think.

Would probably start with a Rodri, Foden, Kovacic, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland front six even if Paqueta was registered in time - but would be useful to have the option from the bench!

I thought the last update was that he was ‘ill’ and unlikely to be available for the next week (covering Sevilla and Newcastle), but it’s entirely possible I'm wrong on this!
I just read that he was ill and not travelling to Greece, didn’t personally see anything about the Newcastle game

Last edited:
I just read that he was I’ll and not travelling to Greece, didn’t personally see anything about the Newcastle game
Truth is his wife is expecting their first child and has flown to Portugal for the birth, he will want to support her. Club is probably trying to be very understanding and supportive given he's expecting to extend his contract with us shortly. May miss Newcastle too unfortunately. Depends on the birth!

Truth is his wife is expecting their first child and has flown to Portugal for the birth, he will want to support her. Club is probably trying to be very understanding and supportive given he's expecting to extend his contract with us shortly. May miss Newcastle too unfortunately.

didnt they only announce is april she was expecting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.