Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Manchester City will step up their interest in Lucas Paqueta.

A higher bid is due in and West Ham would consider players coming this way in return, preferably Cole Palmer and Taylor Harwood-Bellis, who could be another centre back option.

@ExWHUEmployee
i think the deal is pretty much there, i think a fee of around 60m plus palmer on loan for a year and thb gets it done

i think the deal is pretty much there, i think a fee of around 60m plus palmer on loan for a year and thb gets it done
I think more like £75m as they want £90m. I assume we’ll loan Palmer and wave any loan fee owed to us. That’d probably be £10-15m so we are around their valuation of the player.

I got pelters (from the minorities) for saying that I that this was a bit of a panic buy and out of our mould etc… fact is KDB is out for months, and we need creativity.

At his price, age, track record, the fact is he’s a huge gamble…. He’s a risk.

But as always, I trust in Pep.

For anyone who wants to debate it offline, I’m in Athens tomorrow, so give me a shout!
He’s 25? And name another player who can play in the double pivot, as an 8, can arrive in the box, can play left or right, is tenacious and good at the defensive side, whilst also being a creative spark. Honestly, his profile is really quite rare? Great fit for us and players like this are what allow Pep’s small squad policy to actually be viable.

I think more like £75m as they want £90m. I assume we’ll loan Palmer and wave any loan fee owed to us. That’d probably be £10-15m so we are around their valuation of the player.
I think the maguire deal stalling works a little in our favour as we can bring thb into play and that will prob get it done

THB will be a sale mate as he has no chance in the next few years of playing for us? Worth £15m-20m imo.
i read somewhere that tolmie said a broad framework of around 80m has been agreed, so maybe around 65m, tbh and palmer on loan for a year would suit all parties

I think palmer is a loan, i think thb will be sold, as good as he is, he just doesnt look like getting near our team in the near or medium future, maybe they will insert a buyback
THB will be a sale mate as he has no chance in the next few years of playing for us? Worth £15m-20m imo.
I’d rather see a sell on inserted than a buy back. I’ve never seen a buy back option activated that has worked out, I find them pointless as they either are good enough to challenge or not. I also don’t see how a player would ever want to return knowing we thought they weren’t good enough in the first place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.