Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

People saying a player cannot terminate his contract are just wrong. I am sure I read somewhere about it being possible if they had signed at a certain age or where over a certain age there are other reasons like sanctions in Russia or threats from home fans. I think a player can also buy the contract up get the money off the club they move to isn’t that what technically happened with Neymar or Mbappe. Must be a way of him sorting the situation out clearly big fall out with boss might not play him don’t look like loaning him again and don’t seem to want to sell at acceptable price

Has he terminated his contract with his agent who got him in this mess? What about his own judgment signing with atletico in the first place. Everyone could see that was a moronic move to start. He seems like an idiot.
Paqueta? Or the Athletico lad that was at Chelsea?

IMG_8924.jpeg
This guy is apparently an ITK on West Hams forum. See the last bit for Paqueta. Reckons he’s staying

I wanted Paqueta but £90mil is an absolute joke even with todays prices

He was 'ok' for West Ham, but struggled with the package of the league and his offensive stats dropped off a cliff compared to his performance in Ligue 1

They spent £50mil on him and he's arguably regressed if anything, £90mil made no sense

I would say though, a WH mate of mine said thay KUMB is a pony website, wouldn't be believing what people on there are saying even if they are ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.