Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Paqueta is already plan C and not much time left in the window. not sure why we left it so late tho, we knew at Bellingham, Rice we need one more serious midfielder, and then we lost KDB as well for months now.

Foden aint the answer centrally. that leaves us really short.

this window aint as planned as I hoped for especially after a treble win, lots of waiting and thinking of players leaving or not, Mahrez left a month ago almost but the bid have not gone in yet for Doku.

Last edited:
You very well could be right. It is possible the recent prices we have seen is the new normal.

Yeah, Napoli is the big one where i think huge money will be spent , with Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia, one of the prem teams are going to want them, if they continue where they left off. Could see Napoli demand 150mil there was rumours early in the window that they wanted 130 million for one of them. Have a feeling one of those players becomes a record buy

Same with Palmer needs a consistent run. Going with two kids is probably too much. The downside is we will lose one of them. After tonights performance there are encouraging signs Palmer could work in the current set up. I don't want McAtee to go either but again got to be realistic.

Last edited:
Nice find on the west ham Tolmie bit. Interesting.

Let’s see if Mattyb/tolmie come out on top.

I think he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.