Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Txiki is useless
Because he didn't massively overpay for a bang average player?

I get the worry that we need an extra midfielder in but it's a very good thing that our club isn't run like Chelsea. We walked from Koulibaly, Jorginho and Kane and now we have Dias, Rodri and Haaland. When smart people run the club, things tend to work out.

Wee Davie has got his wish and can play him alongside Ward Prowse, Kudos ad everyone else. Just need to sell a few more sex toys to cover the wages. All good.

We're not West Ham. Our owner doesn't go around announcing all our business to everyone.

I really don't know what to tell people who think we made a single phonecall and then sat around for a couple of weeks.

Yeah but we are dealing with West Ham. They literally set their price and rather than move on from a club that doesn't need to budge we've obviously tried to get them to lower it but not by putting in concrete offers ect.

I don't think losing Paqueta is the major issue, its more of a number game.
We need able and fit bodies in the squad and the number keeps on falling.
Stones and KDB.

City going in the opposite direction of Arse is very interesting. They just bought timber and Rice to boost the squad.
Ours became thinner.

Because he didn't massively overpay for a bang average player?

I get the worry that we need an extra midfielder in but it's a very good thing that our club isn't run like Chelsea. We walked from Koulibaly, Jorginho and Kane and now we have Dias, Rodri and Haaland. When smart people run the club, things tend to work out.

Paqueta isn't bang average. Come on pal.

We seriously need numbers in the door at this point. The Rodri comments about him playing too many games is a concern for us and a concern for Pep. It doesn't matter who comes in the door, we just need bodies at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.