Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think everyone is getting upset not about this guy but the lack of singing and lack to links to any other midfield player

That's why I would say we give the board a few more weeks. Nobody saw Akanji coming last year, then three days later we had a guy who ended up being crucial. If nothing materializes by the end of the window, we have a different prospect but I still think Pep will make something work. If we have to work with McAtee and Doyle we will, they're hardly shite players, they were two of the key players last year for a team that went up.

I think everyone is getting upset not about this guy but the lack of singing and lack to links to any other midfield player

100%

With Kev not being injured I think most of us would have been some what content if we didn't sign anymore. But with him being injured, we are so light with options its actually quite worrying.

We ran everyone to the ground last season, it will be even worse this season as we will probably have the same amount games with less squad members if we don't get anyone.

Might as well go for Mikel Merino or someone like that at this point.

Think he might have a release clause too.

Yeah but we are dealing with West Ham. They literally set their price and rather than move on from a club that doesn't need to budge we've obviously tried to get them to lower it but not by putting in concrete offers ect.

If we didn't move on from it then it suggests that there was a compromise to be made either in terms of the fee or by sending a player the other way to offset the discrepancy in value.

If you're being level headed about it, you'd assume the time between then and now has been spent exhausting all possible opportunities to make the move happen without either party getting bent over.

And when you say "rather than moving on" isn't that exactly what this is? We've walked away after a compromise couldn't be reached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.