Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Confidential issues? He has 30 unpaid parking tickets in MCR..... uhhh... He has a phobia of bees.... he accidentally renewed his sky package and the new place would have Virgin..

We’ve looked devoid of creativity whenever KDB was out recently. Bernardo seems to have Haaland blinkers, I’m concerned about our lack of creativity.

Assuming Doku still happens.

Gundogan out - Kovacic in.
Mahrez out - Doku in.
Laporte out - Gvardiol in.

I don't see how we're weaker. Palmer has obviously come on leaps and bounds and McAtee and Bobb are good enough to pick up a dozen games each.

Rodri still overplayed and KDB out for some time.

100%

With Kev not being injured I think most of us would have been some what content if we didn't sign anymore. But with him being injured, we are so light with options its actually quite worrying.

We ran everyone to the ground last season, it will be even worse this season as we will probably have the same amount games with less squad members if we don't get anyone.
Plus this crappy world club championship in December

Assuming Doku still happens.

Gundogan out - Kovacic in.
Mahrez out - Doku in.
Laporte out - Gvardiol in.

I don't see how we're weaker. Palmer has obviously come on leaps and bounds and McAtee and Bobb are good enough to pick up a dozen games each.
Kovacic is lesser than Gundogan
Doku isn’t done or even close
Gvardiol sure.

Still a less squad than last with Cancelo and Perrone gone.

Kdb also out for half the season… how are we NOT worse off? Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.