Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I think that if this move would happen, Paqueta would now have to try and force it. But so far, I've seen nothing that indicates he will.

We are treble winners and yes we have won a lot of trophies. But what happened previous seasons is now our history and this season is now.
The fact is that we have lost 2 elite attacking players in Gundogan & Mahrez, and have our perhaps best attacking player out for the rest of the year. We are about to play our 4th game of the season tomorrow with only 2 weeks left of a 12 week transfer window and still no attacking players have arrived. I do trust the club and still hope we can be happy with the summer transfer business when the window is closed, but if anyone would have said the day after the CL final that this is where we would be on August 18, I would have called them insane.

With that said, there is still 2 weeks left of the window and we dont know what will happen or who that will come in. But as of today, its hard to be positive about the lack of replacements coming in because today the squad is in a much worse state than it was 2 months ago.

Last edited:
I think everyone is getting upset not about this guy but the lack of singing and lack to links to any other midfield player

Bingo! We could play 70 games this season and the best midfielder in the world is out until christmas and we havent signed anybody despite also losing 40 G + A from Mahrez and Gundo.

Kovavic for me covers whatever the fuck Phillips was supposed to do.

At this stage we better hope McAtee and Palmer grab this opportunity with both hands. They may well do so as they have just as much talent as anyone. But its a bit of an arse twitcher not going to lie.

Bingo! We could play 70 games this season and the best midfielder in the world is out until christmas and we havent signed anybody despite also losing 40 G + A from Mahrez and Gundo.

Kovavic for me covers whatever the fuck Phillips was supposed to do.

At this stage we better hope McAtee and Palmer grab this opportunity with both hands. They may well do so as they have just as much talent as anyone. But its a bit of an arse twitcher not going to lie.

an injury to bernardo or foden and we are fucked imo,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.